Because we think that a family trip means sharing an unforgettable experience, we want to invite you to explore along with your kids through this family benefit.
All families planning a trip in the next months will have the opportunity of living the explora experience with their children under 12 years of age free of cost, and teenagers between the ages of 13 and 18 at half price.
Travel to landscapes which seem taken from a different planet in the Earth’s driest desert, learn about astronomy observing one of the clearest skies in the world, cross Patagonian forests on a horse or learn about the traits of people who lived here before our civilization. These are only part of the experiences you can enjoy as a family, and the memories wil last forever.
In addition, explora Atacama will offer daily explorations specifically designed for families.
Valid for stays in Rapa Nui, Patagonia and Atacama:
Between June 1 and August 15, 2017 – September 2 and 20, 2017 – October 7 and 16, 2017.
• This benefit is only valid for new reservations made as from March 30, 2017.
• One child under 12 years of age free of charge, for every adult.
• One youth between 13 and 18 years of age with a 50% discount, for every adult.
• If only one child or youth benefits from this offer, he/she will share the room with his/her parents in an additional bed.
• Limited places.
• Minimum stay is 3 nights.
• Cannot be combined with other offers or benefits.
• No change of dates for stays beyond the offer’s effective periods.
• Not valid for special programs.