Located in the energetic barrio of Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires is the Alvear Icon Hotel & Residences. This recently opened and innovative hotel includes 159 luxurious rooms and suites. Here you can enjoy the beautiful panoramic views and access to a variety of gastronomy options within the cosmopolitan district.
The Alvear Icon Hotel & Residences
The Alvear Icon Hotel & Residences is a reflection of innovative design, breathtaking views, and the bustling metropolis of Buenos Aires. It was designed for the passionate traveler that craves unique experiences and adventures.
At the Alvear Icon Hotel, guests can enjoy views of the cosmopolitan district from the restaurants, bars, spa, rooms, and suites. Each room features European aesthetics ranging from marble walls to French and Italian fabrics. Aside from the fine decor, the furniture is one of a kind and exclusively designed for the hotel.
• Deluxe Room City View & Deluxe Room River Views
• Junior Suite City View & Junior Suite River View
• Executive Suite River View
• The Icon Suite
Every room is inclusive of a bathroom with a Jacuzzi and shower, Egyptian cotton bed linens, 24-hr room service, 24-hr Clef D’Or concierge service, Wi-Fi, luggage storage, safe box, and exclusive Hermès toiletries.
Buenos Aires is known as a trendy meeting point for gastronomy aficionados, offering an eclectic variety of dining options available. At the Alvear Icon Hotel, there are 8 restaurants and bars to choose from. If you are seeking a more contemporary cuisine, then we suggest dining at the Grand View Bar & Restaurant where you can enjoy an exquisite meal with magnificent views of the skyline.
Other Dining and Bar Options Include:
• Crystal Bar – Opening October 2017 – This bar is located on the 32nd floor providing panoramic views to enjoy over cocktails and music
• Sunny Yard – The perfect place to enjoy breakfast or buffet lunch. Choose from a large variety of homemade pastries and a la carte items.
• The Wine Bar – Indulge in wine tasting from a wide collection of Argentine wines and pair it with fine hors d’oeuvres.
• Lobby Bar – Seeking a casual atmosphere? The Lobby Bar allows you savor original and innovate cocktails.
• Milk & Co. – Opening September 2017 – A kosher dairy bar with a selection of family-inspired recipes.
• Glitter – Opening September 2017 – South America’s first deluxe glatt kosher restaurant
• Pool Bar – Opening October 2017 – Entice your senses with a menu selection including fresh juices and gourmet snacks.
Whether you’re traveling for business or leisure, The Alvear Icon Hotel offers many amenities to accommodate your stay. For instance, the Business Center offers 6 meeting rooms inclusive of Wi-Fi and state of the art technology. Head on over to fitness center to decompress or enjoy relaxation treatments at the spa.
Do you want to experience the utmost luxury by staying at The Alvear Icon Hotel? Contact our Alluring Americas Destination Specialists at 800-701-4278 or email us!